Andreas Falk works as Managing-Consultant for NovaTec Consulting located in Leinfelden-Echterdingen nearby Stuttgart (Germany).
Andreas Falk works in several customer projects in different roles (Developer, Architect, Team-Lead, certified Scrum-Master, Coach, Agile Tester).
His focus is on architecture and development of Cloud-Native Java enterprise applications based on the Spring-Framework-plattform. His preferred cloud providers are CloudFoundry and MS Azure.
As a member of OWASP he actively supports the development of secure software.
Further on he works on agile requirements engineering and agile testing of applications:
- Value Requirements and Decisions (by Tom Gilb)
- Impact Mapping
- User Story Mapping
- Unit-/Integrationtests (Mockito, Spring Test)
- Loadtesting using JMeter and Gatling
- Acceptancetests (ATDD, BDD using Selenium, testIT WebTester, testIT LivingDoc, Fitnesse, Cucumber)
- Specification By Example
- Security-Testing (using OWASP ZAP and the Burp Suite).
In his leisure time he spends time with his family and his dogs (a Labrador-Lady and a Golden-Doodle male). Further he plays the e-guitar in his Band Scallywag, recording several demos and playing concerts.